Searching:

 
 
Buying property in Vietnam - ready housing. Luxury apartment in the Diamond Island reside ...

89 m 2

2

2
245 000 USD

Diamond Island


Diamond Island is a new luxury apartment project located on the only isolated island in the 2nd district of Ho Chi Minh City, surrounded by 4 rivers, creating a beautiful and secluded living space. Diamond Island is located on a total area of ​​79,945 m2, and the total building density of the territory is about 13.5%, the remaining 86.5% is green space and public areas.
The project includes 6 25-storey towers - Brilliant, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Maldives, Canary, Bahamas.
The developed infrastructure of Diamond Island includes:
- swimming pool with mineral water
- olympic swimming pool
- Children's swimming pool
- children playground
- restaurants and cafes
- tennis court
- indoor entertainment area
- outdoor sports ground
- gym
- marina

Buying commercial property, apartments and villas in Vietnam is easy with Leadership TSC